Your timeframe determines the range of data that will appear in your dashboard. There are two ways to choose which timeframe you'd like to explore: the date picker or directly inside your metrics chart.
Pick start and end dates in the date picker calendar to select a custom timeframe, or quick-select from one of the preset timeframe options.
- 3 days shows the last three full days, not including today's data
- Last week shows data from the previous week (Monday to Sunday)
- This week shows data from the current week (Monday to present day)
Presets range from hours to months.
Click and drag over a section of your metrics chart to drill into a specific time frame.
Or use the chart navigation bar:
- - + zoom in and out — cycles through numbered presets, e.g. 7 days > 3 days > 24 hours
- < > shift one time period backward/forward — if you are looking at 6 hours of data, < shifts to the previous 6 hours
- >| shift to most recent time period — maintains length of timeframe and shifts endpoint to be now
Update chart granularity to show metrics by:
When timeframe is less than two days, the metrics chart defaults to an hourly view. Otherwise, the view will default to daily.
Updated 6 months ago